Marketing Success Seminar: Part 1
Mastery Seminar on DVD / USB
(available on DVD or USB flash card )
Scroll down to place your order
Click on the photo to dowload the DVD contents
The Marketing Success Seminar on DVD is similar to attending my 2 day Marketing Success Seminar except that you don't need to travel and you can study the materials anywhere, as many times and you want at your own pace.
A - Introduction
This Mastery DVD features the complete recording of the 2 days Marketing Success Seminar which took place in Phoenix in April 2016. It also features 6 extra eBooks which were not featured during the Seminar and that are not available anywhere else. Here are the content of the Marketing Success Seminar DVD: Part 1.
1 - The entire recording of the 2016 Marketing Success Seminar, Part 1. This is 2 full days of audio recordings.
Click on the image to download the Marketing Success Seminar on DVD eBook
2 - The entire 2016 Marketing Success Seminar: Part 1 course.
3 - How to find art shows.pdf
4 - Examples of Framing ideas
5 - How to sell your work on fine art on demand sites
6 - How to charge higher prices
7 - Examples of Artwork in the Home
Here is the table of contents. Just click on it to download it:
B - Details of the Marketing Success Seminar on DVD: Part 1
The Marketing Success Seminar: Part 1, took place in April 2016 in Phoenix Arizona. The goal of this seminar was to teach you the marketing techniques that I use today so that you can become financially successful selling your fine art photography. These techniques are not in my marketing books (the books were written in 2006 and 2009, a long time ago by marketing standards).
Why this seminar since I can read your books on Marketing photography?
While my books on Marketing are excellent, they were written in 2006-2009 and much has changed since then. While some of the information in it is still correct, much of it is no longer current.
In 2009, which is 7 years ago, selling photographs was easier, simpler and far less challenging than it is today. There was less competition and it was easier to make a sale. Today making a sale is harder and harder and you need new techniques to succeed. These techniques are not in my books because they were not required back then. They were developed since the books were published. I use them today and without those techniques I too would have seen a huge decline in my print sales. However I did not see a decline in sales; my print sales today are excellent but I owe this to the drastic changes I implemented after my books were published.
Since 2009 tens of thousands of photographers have decided to sell their work. Many of these new photographers use cut-throat techniques and offer their photographs at rock bottom prices. In this seminar I show you how to compete with them successfully so that they are not a threat to you at all and so that you can sell your work at respectable prices.
Also, in 2009 social media (facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc.) was in its infancy and because of that my books do not go over it much. Social media is now indispensable, however using it can also take all your time. During the seminar I will show you simple techniques that will allow you to streamline your social presence so that you get exposure without having to spend all your time taking care of your social media pages.
Will you update your books with these new techniques?
No. I will not update my books. The only place these new techniques will be taught is in this seminar and during one on one consulting.
Can I learn your new techniques by watching your online marketing?
No you can't and this for two reasons:
First because you are not me! While the techniques I use online work for me, they will not work for you unless you are me or you are in a position very similar to mine. Unless you have the name recognition, experience, career, leverage and audience size that I have you need to use different marketing methods than me. The purpose of this seminar is to teach you the approach that will work for you. To achieve this I teach you a variety of different marketing approaches that fit the different levels of experience that photographers have so that you can find the one that is right for you.
Second because marketing is an iceberg and what you see on the web is the part that stands above water. The rest, which is most of the iceberg and the most important part of my marketing, is under water and therefore invisible to the eye. Even though you can see some of my marketing online via public channels, the majority of my marketing is done in a non public way, privately, one on one, through personal contacts that take place over email, text, voice phone or in person in my gallery. These never make it to the public and no one but me, Natalie and our clients know about it. Honestly there is no reason why these marketing efforts and transactions should become public. They are part of our everyday business dealings and the only way you will learn how they take place and what techniques we use by is attending this seminar or doing one on one consulting.
Is this seminar for me?
This seminar is for you if, in no particular order:
- You want to sell your fine art photographs as a hobby and your goal is to generate a secondary income.
- You want to sell your fine art photographs as a full time activity and make it your primary or your sole source of income.
- You are not sure if selling fine art photographs is something you want to do and you want to learn what is involved in order to be successful, how much you can expect to make, how much work will be involved, how much money you will need to invest, what equipment you will need, what you will need to learn and so on.
- You have already started selling your fine art photographs but you find it challenging and your sales are either very low, non existent, or not what you want them to be. You therefore want to move up and reach a higher level of income.
- You need answers to specific business questions related to the sale of fine art photographs and you want the opinion of an expert who will give you truthful and helpful answers.
- You wonder if you should sell only fine art photographs or if you should sell other products and services as well, for example teach workshops, offer eBooks, offer products such as tee shirts, mugs, mouse pads, coasters, posters, etc. etc.
- You also wonder if these products can bring more money than fine art photographs alone.
- You want to open a gallery and you need to know if this is a good idea or a bad idea, how much money is involved, how much investment is necessary and so on.
- You have already opened a gallery but it is not doing as well as you would like and you need help with taking it to the next level.
- Your photography is unique and you are looking for a unique way of marketing and selling it.
- You want to learn salesmanship, learn how to talk to people and motivate them to buy your work, your products or your services.
- You find selling fine art photographs to be very challenging and you are about to quit (or you have already quit) because you don’t know how to make it work for you.
- You have been successful but things are getting tougher and tougher, sales are going down and you don’t know what to do.
- The competition is intense because there are many photographers out there selling their work and you don’t know what to do and how to compete with them.
- You had an exhibition of your work, your work looked fantastic, you got lots of compliments but you hardly sold anything or worse you did not sell anything at all.
- You read my book cover to cover, own the Marketing Mastery Workshop on DVD (prerequisite to the Marketing Success Seminar-Part 1), took 50 pages of notes, but you are struggling to make a sale and you are asking yourself: now what?
- You believe that even though you have never studied marketing you will figure this out on your own and with the help of your friends. If such is the case I will see you in 2 years, the average amount of time it takes for photographers to find out that this is not possible and that they will die trying. Figuring everything out on your own is very costly and frustrating. Marketing experts, not friends, know how to sell fine art photographs.
How are you going to teach all that?
I will teach you how to be successful selling your fine art photography by teaching you my personal system for fine art sales. This system is based on my personal experience selling my own fine art photographs since 1995. This approach has proven to be very successful both for myself and for the students who have learned and followed my approach.
This system will be taught in full details during the Seminar. This is a two day seminar during which we will go through the entire system as follows:
- You will learn how fine art photographs are sold and how you need to sell yours in order to be financially successful.
- You will learn why people buy fine art photographs and why they don’t buy fine art photographs (and why knowing the reason for both is important).
- You will learn the exact steps I follow to make a sale, from the minute I meet a potential customer until the time they leave my gallery or booth with a photograph (or several) under their arm.
- You will learn the 7 unique and separate steps and why it is important to complete each of them in order to close the sale. Natalie and I follow all 7 steps for each and every sale, even with repeat customers. I taught Natalie how to do this and she is now as good or better than me.
- I will tell you which products and services (workshops, eBooks, tee shirts, mugs, mouse pads, coasters, posters, etc.) you should or should not sell.
- You will learn what you need to do in order to open a gallery and run it successfully.
- Of course you are free to open a gallery or not. However you have the information and this in itself will save you years of research, if you ever find out the answers on your own.
- You will learn how to run a profitable fine art photography business so that you don’t just make money, you also keep as much of the money you make as possible.
- You will learn how to have a life while running a successful business. This is not obvious. Most business owners don't have a life because they work all the time and often end up putting out fires all day long.
- You will learn how to make money doing this as a hobby and as a full time profession.
- You will learn how to not make the mistakes that every photographer makes (unless they studied with me).
- You will learn how to sell your unique style of photography.
- You will learn salesmanship. I will also teach you why not knowing salesmanship is costing you a huge amount of sales.
- You will learn that there are two types of sales. Sales of Type 1 bring just a few % of my income while sales of type 2 bring me the vast majority of my income (over 90%). Most photographers only make type 1 sales which means they miss out on over 90% of the sales they could make. We call this leaving money on the table. In this case they are leaving nearly all the money on the table. I will teach you how to ‘wipe the table clean’ so that you can maximize each and every selling opportunity.
- You will learn how many photographs you need to sell in one year to reach your personal income goals.
- You will learn which photographs sell the best, which sell the worst and how to find out which is what.
- You will learn how to price your work professionally and profitably.
- You will learn the size of the photographs you need to carry; both which size you must have and which sizes you don’t need to have.
- You will learn how many photographs you need to carry at a show, or in your gallery, or on your website and this for each of the different sizes you offer.
- You will learn how many matted photographs you will need, how many framed photographs you will need, and how many not matted or framed photographs you will need.
- You will learn whether it is best to cut your own mats or have them cut for you and how to make this decision.
- You will learn how to qualify potential customers so that you don’t waste half an hour or longer with ‘customers’ that will never buy anything (we call those tire kickers).
- You will learn how to find out what is the maximum amount a customer is willing to spend. I will also teach you how to find out the minimum amount (both are important).
- You will learn the different options available to you to advertise your site including what each of them cost, which ones are the most cost effective and which ones are free.
C - Contents of the Marketing Success Seminar: Part 1, on DVD / USB
1 - You get over 16 hours (two days) of audio recordings.
This is the entire audio recording of the Marketing Success Seminar: Part 1. It is like being there, attending the live seminar, except you don't have to attend and you can listen as often as you want.
2 - You get 6 different eBooks for a total of over 200 pages teaching you how to market and sell your fine art photographs.
These materials are carefully organized in a step by step fashion to make study easy. You can complete each step at your leisure and move around from step to step as you please. You can also return to a previous step, or move to a later step, at your leisure.
3 - You receive 6 eBooks that were not featured during the Live Seminar
These eBooks are available only on this DVD/USB package. They were not featured during the live seminar and they are not available separately. Here is the list:
1 - The entire 2016 Marketing Success Seminar: Part 1 course
2 - How to find art shows.pdf
3 - Examples of Framing ideas
4 - How to sell your work on fine art on demand sites
5 - How to charge higher prices
6 - Examples of Artwork in the Home
4 - You receive a $100 off coupon towards any of our workshops
Your Marketing Sucess Seminar: Part 1 comes with a $100 off coupon good towards any of our workshops. This coupon carries no expiration date and can be used at any time.
Click on the image above to download the Table of Contents.
D - Pricing
The Marketing Success Seminar: Part 1, on DVD/USB features the exact same knowledge as the two day Marketing Success Seminar. To be fair to Seminar Participants, the Marketing Success Seminar: Part 1, on DVD/USB is priced similarly to the Marketing Success Seminar.
However, there are advantages to studying with the Marketing Success Seminar: Part 1, on DVD/USB instead of coming to the Seminar. First, you do not need to travel and therefore you save on travel expenses, lodging, car rental and other incidental expenses. Second, you can study the material at your own pace instead of having to absorb this immense amount of material in just two days. Third, you can study anywhere and anytime you like, instead of having to fit the seminar in your schedule. Finally, you can refer to the DVD later on, as often as you want, instead of referring to brief seminar notes, or trying to remember everything what was said.
E - How to order:
Marketing Success Seminar: Part 1
Seminar on DVD/USB
Free Worldwide Shipping included
The entire 2016 Marketing Success Seminar
with the full audio recording
of this 2 day seminars,
plus the entire typed course
in PDF/ eBook format
Plus 6 extra eBooks not featured
during the seminar
You can also order by phone at 1-800-949-7983 in the US and 928-252-2466
by mail or email by sending us your name, address phone and credit card number
and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
F - A recap of everything you receive with your Marketing Success Seminar on DVD order:
1 - Over 16 hours of audio recordings. The entire 2 days seminar is there.
2 - Six different eBooks for a total of over 200 pages of content in pdf format to teach you how to sell your work successfully.
3 - These 6 eBooks are not available anywhere else.
4 - A $100 off coupon towards any of our workshops.
G - USB Flash card delivery option (instead of DVD)
if you do not have a DVD reader in your computer, or if you prefer USB flash cards to DVD, we can ship the Marketing Success Seminar: Part 1 on a USB Flash card instead of on a DVD. If you want to take advantage of this option, simply place your order using the link above, then email us at email@example.com to let us know that you want your order delivered on a USB Flash Card rather than on DVD. The cost is the same.
H - Pay in 3 equal installments
We offer the option of paying for your Mastery Workshop(s) in 3 equal installments instead of all at once. The three installments will be placed on your credit card a month apart. The first installment will be applied the day you place your order, the second one a month later and the third two months later. To take advantage of this option simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us with your credit card, phone number and shipping information. There is no extra cost for this option and your order will ship immediately. If you order many DVDs at once we can also work out a longer payment plan. Just call or email us to discuss this option.
Text and Photographs are copyright © Alain Briot 2016
All rights reserved worldwide